Saturday, April 23, 2011

florida

So while I had hopes of posting yesterday, when I finally made it to Florida I felt like I was propping my eyelids open with tooth picks. (Being on the sleeping schedule of a teacher does make staying up past 10:30 a challenge).

And speaking of challenges, here's something else I struggle with. Packing.


I have a hard enough time deciding what clothes to wear when I'm home and have my entire closet to choose from, let alone when I have to limit my selection. Some how or another, I made all of that fit into a suit case. I'll probably wear less than half of it, but hey, at least I have my choices.

One of my favorite things about this trip is where I get to drink my coffee every morning.


Jealous?
SHARE:

No comments

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig