Friday, April 29, 2011

a little inspiration

I bring you this blog post from who knows how many feet up in the air. (Yes, I caved and bought in flight wi-fi) I struck out on all shopping attempts while on vacation, (with the exception of some Amy Butler scrap booking paper), so I figured why not.

I'm not looking forward to going back to cooler temperatures and having to go back to work on Monday, but I am looking forward to starting a shell necklace! I already have an idea and color scheme in mind.

I decided on which shells I want to use (although I'm keeping that a surprise) and then I decided I wanted to use the colors gold and coral to go along with them. I came across this necklace which I thought was a good representation of gold and coral together.

These are not the exact beads I plan on using, but again, just another example of the colors I have in mind.

 

I would also like to find some other charms to go along with the shells. Right now I'm thinking gold starfish like the one below would look cute, but I guess I will have to wait and see what I can find.


A trip to Michael's is definitely at the top of my list for tomorrow!


SHARE:

No comments

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig