Wednesday, June 29, 2011

July 4th Koozies

I really was inspired by those July 4th shirts to make something for the Holiday weekend! I went to Michael's and found some great things to make some July 4th Koozies!


Koozies are on sale at Michael's 3 for $2, what a great price! I bought some ribbons and trim to decorate them with and with some help from my glue gun, I had 3 great Koozies in about 30 minutes!




I have to admit the feather boa around the bottom of the Koozie is a little obnxious and makes a HUGE mess when you cut it, but I've seen it on so many Koozies and it makes it fun and festive! Hopefully I'll be back soon with a post on red, white, and blue cheesecake brownies!

Have you made anything festive for the holiday weekend?

You can find this idea linked up over at Sugar and Dots for What I Whipped Up Wednesday with lots of other great ideas!



SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Very cute! :)

xo Tash

Pocketful of Littles said...

Adorable!



www.pocketfullofkinders.blogspot.com

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig