Saturday, June 04, 2011

paper organizing

So I've been accumulating A LOT of scrapbooking paper, especially when I find a great deal on it. [if you've never checked Marshalls or Tuesday Morning for scrapbooking supplies, you should!] Every time I work on a project I just end up with paper everywhere. THERE HAS TO BE A WAY TO ORGANIZE THIS! I unfortunately don't have a craft room, I have a drafting table in our basement that I work on. When I was in Michaels I found this nifty clear container with 12x12 hanging files.


I thought it was perfect to take on the paper I have, and was fitting for my environment. I thought of how I wanted to sort out my papers [now I have to go back to the store for more hanging files], and then thought of a way to label them.



Using my current favorite font, "ck handprint" I typed up my categories and printed them off in color. Using some shaping scissors I cut them out and used color coordinating paper clips to attach them to the front of the hanging files. So quick and so easy!


What do you find is the best way to organize your scrapbooking papers?
SHARE:

No comments

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig