Here's what you do:
1. Find a "New Kid on the Block" (someone who has only been blogging maybe 2months or less).
2. Find a blogger in your same grade level.
3. Find a blogger in a different grade level.
4. Find and grab a super cute button.
Here are my answers...
1. A "New Kid on the Block" blog for me would be: Doodle Bugs Teaching! Doodle bugs is not necessarily new to the blogging world, BUT the teaching blog is new & I'm in love! EXCELLENT printables posted that can be used with multiple grade levels!
2. A blogger in my same grade level: Now this one is tricky for me! There aren't many pre-k bloggers out there, let alone special education pre-k bloggers! But I recently came across All Things Katherine. She is a pre-k teacher! I was beyond excited!
3. A blogger in a different grade level: really, I have to pick just one?! To see ALL of my favorite teaching blogs click here. But if I'm going to pick just one I'd say I really enjoy is First Grader...at Last! Her blog is adorable, I love her ideas, and her classroom and organization makes me jealous!
4. A super cute blog button: again, I have to pick just one?! I love everyone's blog buttons especially when they match the blog layout! I'm going to go with a blog button from A Teeny Tiny Teacher! (Isn't that blog name just adorable!)
Be sure to check out Yearn to Learn for the party and link up! Leave a comment if you've linked up, I'd love to find some more great teaching blogs!!