Monday, August 22, 2011

Meet the Teacher Monday

Today is "Meet the Teacher Monday" for Teacher Week! I have an "about me" tab on my blog along with the section on my side bar, but it doesn't have all that much information, so I thought I'd write a new post for getting to know me for this week! I made a list of 20 questions...feel free to use my questions for your own "Meet the Teacher Monday!"
I hope you learn something interesting! :)

Meet the Teacher


P.S. Extreme Home Makeover is here in my town this week building a house for a very lucky family! Ty Pennington surprised the lucky family today!! *Thought that was interesting to share!*
SHARE:

2 comments

Kerri Buckner said...

I live in Gatlinburg, TN and love to vacation at the beach. :)
http://mskerriandherkrazykindergarten.blogspot.com/

Allison / sportsgirlav[at]aol.com said...

where are the graphics you used for the meet the teacher title from?

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig