Monday, September 26, 2011

Bus work--photos! Finally!

Um. So I am obviously AWFUL at promises. I totally just realized that I NEVER followed up on posting pictures of our final activities from Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the bus!

I promise that in the future, I won't post about activities until I actually have the photos ready to post! :)

Sorry to have kept you waiting for so long (for those of you who actually were waiting), but here are the photos of our displayed bus work:



And the activity that was my favorite... "Don't Let ________________ Drive the Bus!"





We filled in our names on the line and decorated our own school buses after reading the story. I cut out the squares for the students photos and added them when they were finished with their bus! I love how these came out--so cute!

Sorry to have built up so much about this and then just drop the ball! I'm excited for my next post, but I'm not going to tell you what it's about AT ALL, just so I don't do this again! :)
SHARE:

1 comment

kinderpond said...

Love the art display set up :)


Jennifer

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig