Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Currently I am for October

I hope it's not too late to join the party! (I had already posted the day Farley put this up!) Still loving the Currently I am... linky parties!

Here is mine for October:


Here are the links to the blogs on my stalking list:

School Girl Style- she will seriously make you want to redecorate your class RIGHT.THIS.SECOND. I promise you that- so be careful if you check her out! :)

Welcome to Room 36- she has great ideas to share! She recently posted about Pete the Cat, who we all know, recently stole my heart, and I am in love with all of her activity ideas!

Head on over to see Farly at Oh Boy 4th Grade! So you can join in on the linky party fun!
SHARE:

1 comment

Patti White said...

Erin,
I love your blog. I found it through the Linky Party. I am your newest follower and would love to have you visit my blog. You can find me @
aseriesof3rdgradeevents.blogspot.com
Patti :)

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig