Friday, October 28, 2011

You've Been Booed!

A week or so ago I found this idea on Pinterest and thought it was so cute. I was going to suggest to our "Sunshine Committee" to start it at our school, but figured there was already enough going on.


To my surprise, I had a boo treat on my desk Wednesday morning! I should have taken a picture of "my boo" but wasn't thinking blog post at the time! If you've never heard of this, someone will "boo" you with this note and a picture of some ghosts or something Halloweeny. (Ours was a picture of some ghosts, but there are tons of cute ones on Pinterest!) Then you make 2 copies of the ghost and the note, and then "boo" two more friends. Be sure to place your ghost (or halloweeny picture) outside your door so someone will know you've been "booed."

It didn't take long for me to think of a cute boo treat. I made chocolate doughnut spiders and I promise, they are as easy to make as they look! 





I remember when I was younger, my mom always made these for my class. She would even personalize each spider with a kiddos name. Such a super cute Halloween party idea!

I suggest using the entenmans chocolate donuts (but NOT the softees!) The pipe cleaners stay in the doughnuts and the google eyes are attached with a little bit of icing!

Is anyone being booed at your school? What are some cute boo gifts you've seen?!
SHARE:

4 comments

Anonymous said...

The Boo Phantom is making his way around our building too. Definitely something fun!

Unknown said...

These are so cute! I saw the boo idea and loved it too! I'm going to have to try it out Monday!!

Amy

Kristin said...

Hey friend! I gave your blog the "Blog on Fire" award! Happy Sunday!!!!
A Teeny Tiny Teacher

Holly said...

We were pretty bahumbug around my school this year - no booing. Unbelievable. Love those spiders and I'm a new follower! :)

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig