So I've been slacking on some awards I have received and I feel bad. The first one I received when I was
dying sick. And the second was given to me during my holiday funday event. So now it's time for me to get to some serious THANK YOUS!
First, the Sunshine Award was given to me by Julia at Loving & Learning in Pre-K. Of course I love Julia because she is another pre-k teacher with a blog! Head over to her blog and start following her!
The Sunshine Award rules are...
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.
1. Favorite color: pink
2. Favorite animal: domestic animal would be dogs. But I love elephants & giraffes too
3. Favorite number: 2 or 4. I don't like odd numbers.
4. Favorite drink: coffee or caffeine free diet dr. pepper
5. Facebook or twitter: I have both. I use facebook more.
6. Your passion: teaching of course! It's literally my life.
7. Giving or Getting presents: GIVING! I love giving gifts & making people happy.
8. Favorite day: Friday. Being a teacher has made me love Friday. It's my favorite day to go to bed because I'm exhausted so my bed feels 10x better & I don't have to wake to an alarm the next day!
9. Favorite flowers: peonies
10 fabulous bloggers (in no particular order):
Second, the Liebster Award from all the great ladies over at Fun For First! These ladies have such a cute firstie blog! Thank you guys so much for this award! And PS to Lory- loving the craft ideas on your other blog too! :)
The Liebster Award rules are...
1. Copy & Paste the award on your blog
2. Thank the giver & link back to them
3. Reveal your top 5 picks for up and coming blogs and let them know by leaving them a link on their blog.
Top 5 picks (in no particular order):
I am so sorry to the lovely ladies who gave me these awards for waiting SO LONG to post about them! Please forgive me! :)