Sunday, April 29, 2012

May Calendar Cards

Pretty sure I have made calendar cards error free this month! I don't know what was wrong with me the last time. Before laminating my para made sure to double check my pattern. If I had messed up calendar cards with a simple pattern AGAIN, I'm pretty sure she would have thought she was working with an incompetent teacher.

Here are FREE May Calendar Cards in 2 different patterns. First, an ABB.


Second, an ABCC.

 You can download either one (or both) for FREE on TpT or TN. Just click the links below!


It was purely coincidental that this post happened the same day Kacey at Doodle Bugs Teaching posted her calendar cards! She has the most adorable cards! I love using hers for center activities in the classroom. Be sure to click the link to check hers out too!
SHARE:

2 comments

Unknown said...

So cute, thanks!
Lory
Funforfirst.blogspot.com

KAT said...

Thanks so much for making this free! I can't find it on TPT, though.

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig