Monday, June 25, 2012

End of the Quarter Sale!

With the end of the 2nd quarter for TpT coming up on Friday, I thought, why not have a last week sale! Starting tomorrow JUNE 26th, you can get 15% off all items in my TpT store until Friday JUNE 30th! (They won't let you have the sale for longer than 4 days!)

Click the photo below to head over to my TpT store and check out the sale! Feel free to grab this image for yourself if you want to celebrate with a sale too!


Go make your wishlist now and add your items to your cart tomorrow when the sale starts! :)

P.S. I have reduced the price of my Monthly Self Portrait book. With 15% off it's now $2.55!
SHARE:

5 comments

Miss Kindergarten said...

You rock sweet Erin!

Mrs. Wheeler said...

Thanks for the graphic! Cute!!

Megan

Mrs. Wheeler’s First Grade
Mrs. Wheeler TpT

Natalie said...

What a great idea...definitely using that cute graphic! Thanks!

Natalie
TeacheryTidbits
P.S. Have you entered my giveaway yet?

Jessica Ann Stanford said...

Yay for sales!! I love your graphics BTW ;)
Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
Mrs. Stanford's Class
I hope that you'll join me for my giveaway ♥

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I've chosen to give you the Versatile Blogger Award. Visit my site to get your award and learn how to pass it on to others.
Diane
schoolhousetreasures

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig