Monday, August 13, 2012

DJ Inkers License & Pet Unit

So way back here I posted about the pets unit that I created & then realized I couldn't sell it because it used all DJ Inkers clipart. Well, DJ Inkers now offers a license! [Someone PLEASE make sure that Kristin at A Teeny Tiny Teacher knows this!]

 I don't know if you know that or not, but now you do! I purchased my license this weekend and now I can finally post my Pets Unit on TpT! 

[To save you from making the same mistake I did, if you want to sell items on TpT, then you need to purchase license #2!]

Here's my pretty license, now displayed at the bottom of my blog.

So, before TpT's back to school sale ends,  I wanted to get my pets unit posted!  I did some updating to the cover page and credits page, but other than that the activities pictured in my first post are still included.



Click here to purchase this item on TpT! It's included in the back to school sale for the rest of today, and in the sale I'm continuing tomorrow (aug. 14th) for 20% off!
SHARE:

2 comments

Kristin said...

I know, I know!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
I am sooooooo excited!!!!!! :) :) :)
My license is on my blog!
Hooray for us!

meghan said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was a great one! =)

Meg
Third Grade in the First State

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig