Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Buzzing Word Wall Cards, Birthday Board, & Sub Binder!

I had a request for some bumblebee themed word wall cards and sub binder. I went ahead and made a matching birthday bulletin board set as well.

If you have a bumble bee theme in your classroom then you need these! I was so exciting when Glitter Meets Glue posted this bumblebee clip art. I was having such a hard time finding the perfect graphics.

You can download the items of your choice by clicking the links below the pictures. OR you can download all 3 files in a combined pack for only $4 {if you buy them individually it will cost you $5}




OR, purchase the bundled pack and save $1!


Remember, I always take requests for themes :)
SHARE:

2 comments

Laura said...

Hey lovely!! It looks FABULOUS.. I have no idea what theme I am going to do next year so I am going to hold off, but I will be sure to check back when I do figure it out :) So cute, and I shared it on my facebook page. Have a great evening :)

Laura
Laura Love to Teach

Erin Lukas said...

Thanks Laura! And thank you for sharing it on your facebook page! How kind of you!

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig