Sunday, April 28, 2013

Do You Instagram?

I'm an instagram addict. Why I didn't think of joining instagram as a blog sooner is beyond me. Once I heard more and more people talking about it, I knew I had to get on board.

Instagram is addicting and a great way to share info from your classroom, snippets of what your students are doing, or even previews of items you have created!

I finally created a separate account from my personal one just for teaching stuff. If you're looking for me, my username is @creatingteaching 

You can now see a clickable link to a webpage view of my instagram account under the get connected header to the right. 

Instagram is a cell phone app available for iphone and android.

Rachelle from What the Teacher Wants and Michelle from Apples & ABCs are starting a hashtag tuesday to bring more teachers on instagram together!


On Tuesday, you'll post a picture on instagram and include the hastag, #teachertalktuesday 

The way a hastag works is like a search engine. It becomes a phrase you can click on. Once clicked on you will see ALL of the pictures that have that same hashtag.

I'm really excited for this to start! Make sure you join instagram or remember to search the hashtag #teachertalktuesday to find great "teacher instagrammers"
SHARE:

7 comments

Patty Rutenbar said...

Where do you put the hash tag?
Patty

Erin Lukas said...

You put the hashtag in the comments or caption under the picture!

Tania said...

I am going to need some tutorials for this. I am clueless!
@mysecondsense
Tania
My Second Sense

Rachelle said...

Can I just say that I LOVE your blog design!!!!!!!

Thanks for linking up!
-Rachelle
What The Teacher Wants

Rachelle said...

Can I just say that I LOVE your blog design!!!!!!!

Thanks for linking up!
-Rachelle
What The Teacher Wants

Michelle Griffo said...

I'm so excited you linked up!!!
Michelle
Apples and ABC's

Erin Lukas said...

Thanks Rachelle! :)

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig