Monday, May 20, 2013

Community Helpers Sorting {Freebie}

First I'd like to say my heart goes out to those in Moore, Oklahoma. Such devastating news about the tornado outbreak and thinking of all of those impacted in the area.


I have a quick little freebie to share with you tonight for community helpers! I know many of you may not be doing a community helpers theme right now, but we just finished one up 2 weeks ago. (Sorry--life really got in the way of blogging recently!) But go ahead and download this one to save for next year!

This is a great resource for a special education classroom, or for students with autism. The pictures used are simple boardmaker images. 


Students look at the smaller images and sort them out to the correct community helper. There are eight community helpers total. You can set this up as file folder activities with 2 helpers on each folder.
 
 
 
To download this item, click [here] to head over to my TpT store or click [here] to head over to my TN store. 
SHARE:

No comments

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig