Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Try it FREE Tuesday- 12 Month Calendar Headers

Have you all heard about Miss Kindergarten's fun summer idea for Try it Free Tuesday?


Each Tuesday she will be featuring 1-2 items from various bloggers that you can download for free, but ONLY for that 1 Tuesday! You don't want to miss any of this!

Well, today, I have been featured! I couldn't pass this up when she asked if I would be interested in contributing. What a fun way to check out some new TpT items!

For today only (TUES 6/25/13) you can download my 12 Month Calendar Headers for free.


If you want the link to download them, click {here} to go and visit Hadar.

If you want to read my original post about these headers, click {here}.

And OF COURSE I have to tell you about the calendar cards that I have to match the headers!


They are for sale in my TpT store. Click {here} to go and see them!

I'd love to hear feedback from you if you decide to try my calendar headers this Tuesday! :)
SHARE:

2 comments

Cecilia said...

Thank you for the headers! They are adorable!

Unknown said...

Thank you! I am definitely using these!

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig