Sunday, November 30, 2014

Holly Jolly Cookie Trays

I don't know about you, but I LOVE my cookie tray activities. Maybe I'm tooting my own horn here but I just love using them in my classroom. I have put together a "Holly Jolly" pack of activities that will hopefully help get you through the month of December. I know this pack will last me the whole month!

 The idea behind cookie trays is to provide your students with engaging activities to either practice recently learned skills, or maintain learned skills through repetitive trials and practice. Some activities in this pack may be the same as some activities included in my Fall Cookie Trays or Halloween Cookie Trays, but fit with a holiday theme. Again, we want to practice learned skills for independent work, or practice recently learned skills with minimal support/assistance.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Holly-Jolly-Cookie-Trays-1588625


I packed this cookie tray file with 27 different activities, some activities, with multiple page options. If I didn't have the time crunch of getting this posted before the Cyber Monday Sale, I would have kept adding more. Here's a snippet of some of the included activities.






This item is already marked down 20% off in my TpT a day early! (Okay, really just a few hours early). You can grab it now if you need it for planning tomorrow (like I do) or wait to get the addition percent off from TpT on Monday and Tuesday! Click the cover photo above to go to this product in my store. Click the image below to go to my whole TpT store.


http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Erin-From-Creating-And-Teaching



SHARE:

2 comments

JenP said...

Will you be making a separate one for Winter (January February etc)? I am just trying to pre-plan and decide if I should save some of the Holiday ones to do then or if there will be more. THANKS!!!!

Erin Lukas said...

Hi Jen! YES! My hope is to plan a pack for each month. January will be a winter themed pack and February a Valentine's themed pack.

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig