Saturday, January 10, 2015

Winter Cookie Tray Activities

Am I the only one that feels like every time I blog it's only about cookie trays?! It's not intentional, I've just been so busy lately that these are the ONE thing I'm consistently getting done. AND I know you are all a fan of them too!

I really thought I would have these done over Christmas break, but I ended up spending more time away from home, than I did actually at home. I literally finished just enough activities the night before we went back to school, to have for the week. There's only one week in January right? (HA. I wish.)


Somehow between taking down Christmas decorations and wedding planning I managed to squeeze in more work on these activities to get them posted for you... with the *possibility* of adding more to the pack by the end of the month. These activities are perfect for creating a cookie tray center/time in your daily routine OR using the literacy activities for literacy centers and the math activities for math centers.

This pack is my largest one yet (by a few pages--haha) and here is all that is included: 

Snowflake math (2 pages)
Color mitten matching (color to color)
Snowman buttons (2 page options)
Snowflake matching
Build a Snowman Puzzle
Winter Item Matching (picture to picture)
Winter Item Matching (picture to word)
Color sorting (blue and purple)
Color sorting (pink and green)
Number Puzzle with numbers 1-10 (4 picture options)
Sight Word Matching (2 page options)
Sort by item & color
Alphabet matching (A-M capital to capital)
Alphabet matching (N-Z capital to capital)
Alphabet matching (a-m lowercase to lowercase)
Alphabet matching (n-z lowercase to lowercase)
Alphabet matching (A-M capital to lowercase)
Alphabet matching (N-Z capital to lowercase)
Fiind the letter ‘S’
Find the letter ‘I’
Count the snowflakes (2 pages)
Missing letter capital
Missing letter lowercase
Make a snowman (add face pieces, hat, etc.
Label the snowman
Snowman matching
Missing number 1-10
Missing number 1-20
Snowball matching
Mitten matching
Hot chocolate matching
Count the marshmallows (2 pages)

I have a few preview images for you of the sheets. This pack will not disappoint!








It is available for purchase in my TpT store now! Click {here} to go to my store!




SHARE:

1 comment

Anonymous said...

Sorry to see the price went up after the weekend. I was going to purchase, but I was having internet problems.

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig