Tuesday, May 31, 2011

cupcake memory game

What do you do with all of your scrap pieces of scrapbooking paper? Well if you teach pre-school, you use it to make a cupcake memory game of course!

Please excuse my poor quality iPhone photo.

Using my paper scraps and my Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge on the cricut machine, I made two cupcakes of each pattern for a memory game. I used the setting "black out" and made my cupcakes 3 inches.

Our theme this week is Birthdays so I thought a cupcake memory game would be cute to play. I plan on laminating them when I get to work. (Surprise, surprise)

I'm so ready for the end of the school year! 7 and a 1/2 more days for the kids!! (Kids aren't the only ones who count down--teachers do too!) Maybe I'll have another lesson or 2 posted before the end!

What do you do with all of those paper scraps you have from your collection of scrapbooking paper?
SHARE:

No comments

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig