Wednesday, June 01, 2011

sugar and dots link up wednesday!

While I've become rather frustrated with trying to change the font on my entire blog to one not listed as a choice from blogger, I decided I needed to take a break from that battle.

I then remembered that it was What I Whipped Up Wednesday on Sugar and Dots! I came across this blog about two weeks ago and couldn't wait for Wednesday so I could link up something from my blog! Last Wednesday there was no What I Whipped up Wednesday, so I had to wait another week!

I decided to post my bachelorette frame that I made about a month ago. I made it to #80 on the link up list. Hopefully next week I can get on there a little sooner!


Check out Sugar and Dots if you haven't already! What are some of your favorite sites to link up to?
SHARE:

No comments

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig