folder labels.

I know that today was my last day of work & some of you might be thinking what on Earth are you doing working on things for next year ALREADY?!- That is, unless you teach too. My mind switched gears to next year about 2 or 3 weeks ago and I started getting things ready. I'm glad that I will be able to do that this summer, knowing what to expect & what I need, where as last summer, I hadn't the slightest clue, so I was doing double the work those first few weeks of the school year!

I'm not sure if I have mentioned this or not yet, but I have decided to go to with a themed classroom next year & I'm going to do fish. I'm enjoying finding all kinds of ideas out there and turning everything into fish! I used the same acronym for my student information binder [F.I.S.H. family involvement starts here], for my student's home to school folders. Here are photos of the labels I am using for the folders this year.

I love that you can upload Avery label templates on Microsoft Word to get your alignments just right. I have uploaded these labels for free  on my TpT store if you're interested. The document is a word file so you can edit them if you like. Unless you have the same fonts installed as I do, they may look different!

Do you have a themed classroom? Or know of any great fish themed rooms?


laughinbrunette (Jennifer) said...

Super cute site! Love the labels! Thanks for sharing!!
First Grade Blue SKiES

erin. said...


Back to Top