Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Color Popsicles

I'm having fun with some of my new clip art and graphics I've gotten from Lettering Delights. I made some color cards with popsicles. There are only 5 colors included because I did not have popsicle graphics in every color.


There is one page for each color popsicle. You could either use the whole card as one, or cut the two apart and see if students can match the color word to the color popsicle.


I've listed this item in my TpT Store for $1.00. Click on the link if your are interested in checking it out, or any of my other items!


I have some other clip art of different fruits that I'm hoping to come up with more games and activities for, so be on the look out if your putting together any fruit or food units!
SHARE:

No comments

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig