Thursday, August 18, 2011

1 more day..

..until I can FINALLY go work in my classroom!

I can go work in my classroom tomorrow and I feel like I'm counting down the hours now! I've recruited one of my best friends to come in and help me (I'm not sure she realizes what she's getting herself into yet!)

I'm on a hunt for a few things today and then gathering up everything I have here at home to take back in the morning. Why on Earth I found it necessary to bring home as much as I did is beyond me. But, my bedroom will look nice & clean again after my walls are no longer lined with binders, folders, and books!

I can't wait to share photos of *hopefully* the progress we make tomorrow! Remember, this is where I'm starting out...




Wish me luck, I'm dealing with furniture mountains here!!
 
And don't forget to enter the 200 follower giveaway for a badge clip! I've also added the choice for a retractable badge clip to the giveaway as well! :)
SHARE:

3 comments

Emily said...

Good luck, I can't wait to see the "after" pics! I'm sure you'll do awesome. I had to bring EVERYTHING home this summer b/c I wasn't sure where I'd be working this year....let's just say my house was taken over by school stuff!

Katherine said...

I can't wait to see your room, bet it's going to look great :)

Unknown said...

Have fun tomorrow! Cannot wait to see what your room looks like when you are down! I like the loft!

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig