Monday, August 01, 2011

Nut & Raisin Granola Recipe

So, some of you who have been reading for a while might remember this post where I mentioned sharing a GREAT granola recipe. Seriously, you can't stop eating it. Well I finally got around to making some so I'm ready to share the recipe with you!

I put my recipe on a cute little recipe card (can't promise it's the same dimensions as most recipe cards, but it's cute) using some cute new clip art from Print Candee.

Don't dismiss this recipe because it has coconut and you're not a coconut fan. I'm not a coconut fan either, but I LOVE this granola.


You should definitely plan on making this recipe more than once. (Or at least have another purpose for old fashioned oats and wheat germ...)


Granola ready for the oven. I used some spray PAM to grease my cookie sheet and made sure to spread it around so it wasn't too thick on the tray.


Finished granola with the raisins mixed in! Notice the nice golden color of your granola. Your granola should be golden and crunchy when you take it out of the oven. If you're anything like me, you immediately have to try something when you take it from the oven. If it still seems a tiny bit soft, don't worry, it will be completely crunchy by the time it cools!


This photo is to give you an idea of how much granola this recipe yields. I don't know specifics, I didn't measure, but this is a 3 quart container.

This stuff is addicting, so be careful. In fact, I'm eating it as I'm writing this! And I had specific instructions from my mom not to leave it home when I leave town today. It will be a great car ride snack, but I'll have to leave her a little bit behind!

If you'd like to download the "recipe card" I made click here. This will take you to the scribd website where you should find a download button!
 
SHARE:

3 comments

Pam said...

Yummmm! I am so making this! It makes me hungry thinking about it. :) Thank you for sharing! I love everything on your blog. You are so creative!

Erin Lukas said...

Aw thank you so much Pam!!

Unknown said...

YUM! You are making me hungry just reading the recipe! Can't wait to make this! I know I will be so addicted! LOVE granola! Thank you for sharing the recipe! :)
Cheryl
Crayons and Curls

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig