Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Open House

Open house was a success!! I didn't wear two necklaces by mistake this time and I had 14 out of 22 families show up! I'm super excited about these little kiddos! A few might try and give me a run for my money in the beginning, but hopefully with time, we'll get things figured out!

Guess who left their camera OUT ON PURPOSE and STILL did not take pictures of open house! I wanted some pictures for our classroom blog to post! Darn.

Well, I got home at 7:45pm & have to get up and be right back bright & early in the morning. This post is short. I had Italian ice for dinner. Goodnight.
SHARE:

1 comment

Dominick said...

Keep our house neat & clean is our daily routine. Sometimes we can not do this task properly because of our other work. That is why we try to search a maid for cleaning our house. Just for you here is our house cleaning services Ajax company at your side. They will help you with this matter. Because they have an extraordinary experience in cleaning service.

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig