Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Dinosaur Roar Prepared Photos

I think it helps to see a unit in action, or prepped and ready to go. I printed, cut, laminated, and cut again, my dinosaur unit. ALWAYS lots of cutting! I wanted to share the photos of everything prepped with you so you get a better feel for the unit. I did this with my pumpkin pack activities, and I think it helped to boost sales! For descriptions of each activity, see the original post here. :)

Number Practice Cards:



























Dinosaur Action Cards:



























Leaf Counting:


Positional Term Activity:


Dinosaur Fine Motor Game:



























Does this help you get a better idea of the unit and it's content? Let me know, I might continue to do this with the units that I post! If you have any questions about it, let me know! Please note that the colors could be brighter on the print outs, but I use the "fast draft" setting on my printer to save on ink, so items come out a little lighter!

Click here to purchase from TpT. Click here to purchase from TN.
SHARE:

3 comments

Miss Kindergarten said...

Still as cute as I imagined! What does the fine motor center involve? I'd love little descriptions of the pics too :) p.s. I had a p.s. but I forgot what it was!

Erin Lukas said...

I thought about including the descriptions, but I got lazy. lol...there are descriptions in the first post. But the fine motor activity involves paper clips or painted clothespins. They clip them onto the matching color dinosaur.

Miss Kindergarten said...

Cute! Now I'm heading back to the first post!

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig