Hadar & Kristin have teamed up to have an 11 in 11 linky party.
They have provided some suggestions for 11 things for your to answer. I plan to take their suggestions, unless I absolutely cannot decide on an answer. Then I might come up with my own! :)
11. Favorite movie you watched:
- Well, this has to be MOVIES. Never have I ever been in to Harry Potter. After my boyfriend made me watch ABC Family Harry Potter weekend several times & flips the channel at every commercial so I miss some parts, I felt it necessary to buy & watch all movies. I actually really like them. (Shocked myself with that one)
10. Favorite TV series:
- Gossip Girl. I know, I know, aren't I a little old for this show? I can't help it. I have every season on DVD and it's my absolute favorite. I've also taking a liking to the Walking Dead. Zombie apocalypse anyone?
9. Favorite restaurant:
- I don't know if I have a favorite restaurant. My favorite local restaurant is called Stingray Sushi. Love. Their. Sushi. If you ever find yourself at the Delaware beaches & you love sushi, you must go.
8. Favorite new thing you tried:
- Selling items on TpT and TN. I still feel like I have a long way to go, but I'm glad I started this adventure. It is fun creating items for my own classroom & sharing them with others. I also love taking requests and making things people are specifically looking for!
7. Favorite gift you got:
- I love gifts. I love surprises. I love giving gifts. My boyfriend hands down gave me the best Christmas present & surprise this year. I wasn't expecting it. No it wasn't an engagement ring, but it's a lovely accessory for my arm...can you guess?
6. Favorite thing you pinned:
- Okay. Really. Do ya'll honestly expect me to answer this one? I love everything I pin. I can't honestly choose just one thing. I just recently posted about multiple items I attempted off of pinterest. You can check that out here.
5. Favorite blog post:
- This is a tricky one too. But I do have to say, I loved sharing how I organize ideas for themes. I think it's a great system and everyone should do this! You can check the post for that out here.
|Um. Hopefully no one noticed my (clean) laundry in the background of this picture before I edited! How embarrassing! Embarrassing blog moment of 2011!|
4. Best accomplishment:
- I was proud of myself for completing my first year of teaching in June. I was also proud of myself for applying and getting accepted into the Masters program I wanted!
3. Favorite picture:
- I don't think I can answer this one. At least not yet. My boyfriend hates having his picture taken so I honestly don't think we've had one since last Christmas. I always love our annual sister Christmas pic in front of the tree, however, my camera battery was dead so I have to wait and get the picture from someone else!
2. Favorite memory:
- My sister announcing that she is pregnant with baby #2! She is going to be the 10th girl in the family, due in April!
|The first ultrasound picture!|
1. Goal for 2012:
- General life goals: go to the gym at least 3x a week & DRINK.MORE.WATER. Don't we all have this goal? I'm absolutely horrible.
- Blogging goals: more freebies & comment more on other blogs!