Jessica at Rambling about Reading tagged & since I love her blog I figured I would play along again! I can't help but wonder if this game stopped and started again or if it has just officially come full circle in teacher blogland.
Here are the questions from Jessica that I need to answer:
1. If you could live in any other country, where would it be?
- I spent 2 weeks in Germany after my senior year of high school & must say, I'm pretty content with the United States. I would love to visit Australia & could probably live there! :)
2. If you could have any animal what would it be?
- I would have an elephant. I love elephants. Of course, If I could have any animal that I wanted, this would imply that it would be possible to keep such a large animal!
3. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
- Not stress. I think there is MAYBE a 3 hr window early on a Saturday where I don't think about ANYTHING that I have to do.
4. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
- As a teacher, I have come to have a huge appreciation and love for a Friday. I think the reasons why are a little more than obvious.
5. What is your favorite activity you've done with your students this year?
- This is so hard! I really loved doing Pete the Cat. The kids enjoyed him so much! Can't wait to do even more with him next year!
6. How many days do you have until Summer?
- Can you believe I haven't even started counting yet?! I just needed to get to spring break!
7. What are you doing Easter weekend?
- I will be someplace SUNNY & WARM. Woo Hoo!
8. What is your favorite song right now?
- Feel so Close by Calvin Harris
9. What is your favorite nail polish color?
- I'm a nail polish ADDICT. I always have a new color. Right now I'm in love with Essie's "Turquoise and Caicos"
10. What is your favorite font to use?
- This is always changing too. My current favorite is Plain Print from dafont.com
TAG, YOU'RE IT!
Here are the questions for you to answer if you have been tagged. I put a twist on them. You can answer with one word, but we would all love for you to elaborate!
1. Meals or snacks?
2. Soda or water?
3. Mountains or beaches?
4. Cats or dogs?
5. Chocolate or Vanilla?
6. Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?
7. Movie theater or renting?
8. Pool or ocean?
9. Car or SUV?
10. Early bird or Night Owl?
** Just in case you don't know the rules, here is what you do. Answer my 10 questions, then tag 10 friends. List 10 questions for those friends to answer. Be sure to leave a comment on their blogs letting them know they have been tagged!