Thursday, April 05, 2012

Tag I'm It! (is this dejavu?!)

I really couldn't help myself with asking if this is dejavu. Didn't we all just play tag not that long ago?! I'm officially stating that I have been tagged and I am OUT of the game! :)

Jessica at Rambling about Reading tagged & since I love her blog I figured I would play along again! I can't help but wonder if this game stopped and started again or if it has just officially come full circle in teacher blogland.

Here are the questions from Jessica that I need to answer:

1. If you could live in any other country, where would it be?
- I spent 2 weeks in Germany after my senior year of high school & must say, I'm pretty content with the United States. I would love to visit Australia & could probably live there! :)

2. If you could have any animal what would it be?
- I would have an elephant. I love elephants. Of course, If I could have any animal that I wanted, this would imply that it would be possible to keep such a large animal!

3. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
- Not stress. I think there is MAYBE a 3 hr window early on a Saturday where I don't think about ANYTHING that I have to do. 

4. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
- As a teacher, I have come to have a huge appreciation and love for a Friday. I think the reasons why are a little more than obvious.

5. What is your favorite activity you've done with your students this year?
- This is so hard! I really loved doing Pete the Cat. The kids enjoyed him so much! Can't wait to do even more with him next year!

6. How many days do you have until Summer?
- Can you believe I haven't even started counting yet?! I just needed to get to spring break! 

7. What are you doing Easter weekend?
- I will be someplace SUNNY & WARM. Woo Hoo!

8. What is your favorite song right now?
- Feel so Close by Calvin Harris

9. What is your favorite nail polish color?
- I'm a nail polish ADDICT. I always have a new color. Right now I'm in love with Essie's "Turquoise and Caicos" 

10. What is your favorite font to use?
- This is always changing too. My current favorite is Plain Print from dafont.com

 TAG, YOU'RE IT!



Here are the questions for you to answer if you have been tagged. I put a twist on them. You can answer with one word, but we would all love for you to elaborate!

1. Meals or snacks?
2. Soda or water?
3. Mountains or beaches?
4. Cats or dogs?
5. Chocolate or Vanilla?
6. Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?
7. Movie theater or renting?
8. Pool or ocean?
9. Car or SUV?
10. Early bird or Night Owl?

** Just in case you don't know the rules, here is what you do. Answer my 10 questions, then tag 10 friends. List 10 questions for those friends to answer. Be sure to leave a comment on their blogs letting them know they have been tagged!
SHARE:

12 comments

Journey of a Substitute Teacher (Ms. T) said...

Lol I know we had a tag session not too long ago, but there are a ton of newbie bloggers that have resurfaced the game :)


Journey of a Substitute Teacher

Judy said...

1. Meals or snacks?
Fruit, pickles, and cheese?
2. Soda or water?
You like soda but are cutting down. I'm trying to also!!
3. Mountains or beaches?
Mountains because you like by the beach?
4. Cats or dogs?
I'm going with dogs on this one.
5. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla
6. Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?
Mmm Starbucks?
7. Movie theater or renting?
Both are fun!! But I'll go with movie theater.
8. Pool or ocean?
Ocean
9. Car or SUV?
Car
10. Early bird or Night Owl?
Early bird

So some of these answers I read through your Lunchbox Linky and your about me section on your blog. ;) I'm not a stalker I swear, haha! I hope I did get some right!

Tania said...

So excited to play along :) On my way to get my post ready.
My Second Sense

Judy said...

I totally did this wrong but it's okay! I'm trying to study for my bilingual certification so I will be back to the blogging world soon!!

Judy

Allyson McGuire said...

We had our spring break the FIRST week of March...I'm missing it now!

Allyson
http://cupcakescandycanes.blogspot.com

Erin Lukas said...

hahah Judy you're too funny!! Allyson, oh my gosh the first week in March!! That seems like such a long time ago!!

Jess said...

Thanks for playing along...I do feel like it's dejavu! I have definitely been tagged before as well! I think that after this I'm done too!

Jess said...

Thanks for playing along...I do feel like it's dejavu! I have definitely been tagged before as well! I think that after this I'm done too!

Judy said...

I totally misunderstood how to play the game!! I have to answer the questions!! DUH! Sorry, this certification test is driving me bonkers I tell ya!

Judy

Michelle Griffo said...

This is so fun! I would totally want an elephant too!!!

:)

Michelle

Apples and ABC's

Jill said...

I was also wondering how tag started again!! :)

Marvelous Multiagers!

connie said...

1. Meals or snacks?
snacks - I like to make meals out of snacks (LOL)
2. Soda or water?
Water, no soda since 2005
3. Mountains or beaches?
neither, I'm NOT a nature girl (can you say air conditioning)
4. Cats or dogs?
dogs
5. Chocolate or Vanilla?
chocolate
6. Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts?
DD - but for the donuts, I dont even drink coffee
7. Movie theater or renting?
renting
8. Pool or ocean?
if I had to choose, pool
9. Car or SUV?
car - something small and sporty!!
10. Early bird or Night Owl?
Im up before the early bird every day!

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig