Saturday, May 05, 2012

May Currently & A Teacher's Notebook Sale!

Farley threw me for a loop this month with her Pageant Title in this months currently! I'm going to be honest. I had to read a few others before I could think of one & think of a platform!


I color code basically everything. This title seemed appropriate. You should see my planner. Be sure to head over to Farley's page to grab your own template & link up with Farley!

I also thought that I would join in with the Teacher's Notebook sale/giveaway for Teacher Appreciation Week!


Click the picture to enter the sweepstakes! Click here to visit my Teacher's Notebook store for 10% off everything starting tomorrow May 6th & ending May 9th!

SHARE:

2 comments

Casey Wiggins said...

I like your pageant title! I had a really hard time with this one also! I read everyone's before doing mine and I still want to change it. :)

Casey
Second Grade Math Maniac

Emily said...

Ditto about the pageant title! I had a hard time with mine! Love your blog, I'm a PreK teacher too! (it's my first year) I'll be going back within the year to start my masters in Special Ed with a focus on Autism!

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig