Monday, June 04, 2012

June Currently!

Just popping in for my June currently! Be sure to head over and see Farley @ Oh Boy 4th Grade to join in on this fun! P.S. isn't her new blog design super cute?! I love it!


Australia will always be a wish for me to travel to. Hopefully some day I will get to go!

I went to Islamorda, FL a few weeks ago for a wedding. It was a nice mini-vacay & long weekend from work!

My sister & her family are spending a week in the Outer Banks this summer. I'm hoping my schedule will allow me to spend some time with them down there!

I only have 8 MORE DAYS of school. But who's counting, right?!

5 comments:

Lisa R. said...

Good luck these last 8 days!! Summer will be here before you know it! :)

Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Jill said...

My online class last summer was a CRAZY amount of tedious work! I hope yours is better!! :)

Marvelous Multiagers!

Sarah said...

Im reading Fifty Shades of Grey right now too. I felt like I needed a brain break from school reading. I'm not very far into it, but so far so good! Hang in there.

twilliams said...

Australia is one of the places I would love to visit. Maybe someday I will make it! I haven't read the Fifty Shades of Grey, but I keep hearing lots of comments about it. I might just have to give it a look see.

Teresa

2nd Grade Pig Pen

Tania said...

I live 3 hours or so away from OBX. You should come and visit!
Good luck with the online class.
Tania
My Second Sense