Do you really want to know anymore? I think I can sometimes be a little bit too much of an open book, but maybe I can share something with you that you don't know!
1. I'm the youngest of 3 girls. There are 7 & 12 years between my sisters & I.
|This is from 2010. My hair is not that long anymore. Unfortunately.|
2. My hair is not as short as it shows in my profile picture here on blogger. It's a little longer than that, but used to be super long before I cut it. I wish I never cut it.
|This is April 2011. I'm dressed as Junie B. Jones. LOOK AT THAT LONG HAIR!|
3. I have a 3 month old baby niece & an almost 7 year old niece. The baby was the 10th girl in a row in our family. No boys!
4. I like to run. I used to run a lot until my first year teaching. Then I was too tired to run. I finally picked it back up this past May. Still trying to increase my distance!
|Oh, just me pretending to run in a mirror self photo. I don't know why I felt this was necessary for this post.|
5. Since my sophmore year in college, I have taken classes all but one summer. That's 4 summers of at least 2 classes. Yuck.
6. I am 5 classes away from finishing my masters degree. (I think) Whoo Hoo!
7. I was awarded a "Student Teacher of the Year" award by my University when I student taught. I think that's kinda neat! :)
8. I've never broken a bone.
9. I don't like milk. Unless it's in my latte or my bowl of cereal.
10. I've only ever had a white car.
Maybe you learned something interesting about me, maybe you learned something silly. Either way, you should go check out the linky party with Mrs. Lemons!