Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Getting Organized- Substitute Teachers

We all know we spend countless amount of time making sure that everything is as organized as possible for when we have a substitute. Or at least I know I do. I probably over prepare for them, but I just can't help it!

Last summer I created an Octopus theme substitute teacher binder. It is a printable pack to help you set up and organize all of the important information for your substitute. This item is currently listed for free in my TpT store & considering it has been downloaded almost 11,800 times I figured I would venture to make some more themes.

You can find a Lady Bug them here, and a request was recently made for a bird theme. Following this request, I thought, why not make these in lots of fun themes! So far I've been working on themes that I also have word wall letters for in my shops.

You can download any of the themes previewed below for just $2.00 in my TpT & TN stores!


Purchase on TpT     Purchase on TN

There are 7 pages total for your substitute binder in this pack. The first four are shown in these images. The other titles include: "Daily Routine", "Lesson Plans" and a "While You were Out" page. I laminated my pages onto tab dividers and they work great!

I plan on creating a frog theme & a sports theme next. If you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments below! :)



[I must mention, that I came across the "While you were out..." page of the binder pack somewhere a year ago, and adapted it to fit this binder. If you created the inspiration for that page, please let me know so I can give you some credit!]
SHARE:

5 comments

Heidi said...

These are great. I LOVE the pirate ones. They turned out great.

Heidi
My (Not So) Elementary Life

Lisa R. said...

I am loving the pirate ones!! I'm adding them to my back to school wishlist!! :)
Lisa
Learning Is Something to Treasure

Just Wild About Teaching said...

this is so darn cute =)

justwildaboutteaching.blogspot.com

Michelle Griffo said...

I love the animal one! I wan to talk to you about designing a blog for me! Do you still do that?
Michelle
Apples and ABC's

applesandabcs@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful!
I like the birds, but an owl theme would be nice too :)

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig