Thursday, October 11, 2012

Freebielicious!

Guess who is an author at the new amazing blog offering ONLY freebies to it's followers!

ME!
Freebielicious

I am so excited to be apart of this great idea! I left a comment on their blog asking about being a pre-k author. Little did I know they had already emailed me to ask me! :)

I've posted my first freebie on Freebielicious this morning! They are activity cards to go with "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat!" 

Be sure to head over to Freebielicious to find out how you can download the freebie!
SHARE:

4 comments

Unknown said...

Yay!! You were one of the first bloggers that popped in my mind when I saw Freebielicious this weekend because I don't see a lot of pre-k specific bloggers :)

❤ -Stephanie
Falling Into First

Allyson McGuire said...

How great! I'm going to check it out now!

Tania said...

I 'saw you' there today. I thought about you the day of the announcement. They are lucky to have you!
My Second Sense

Mrs. C said...

I am your newest follower!

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig