Thursday, October 11, 2012


Guess who is an author at the new amazing blog offering ONLY freebies to it's followers!


I am so excited to be apart of this great idea! I left a comment on their blog asking about being a pre-k author. Little did I know they had already emailed me to ask me! :)

I've posted my first freebie on Freebielicious this morning! They are activity cards to go with "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat!" 

Be sure to head over to Freebielicious to find out how you can download the freebie!


Stephanie said...

Yay!! You were one of the first bloggers that popped in my mind when I saw Freebielicious this weekend because I don't see a lot of pre-k specific bloggers :)

❤ -Stephanie
Falling Into First

Allyson Butler said...

How great! I'm going to check it out now!

Tania said...

I 'saw you' there today. I thought about you the day of the announcement. They are lucky to have you!
My Second Sense

Mrs. C said...

I am your newest follower!