Sunday, October 07, 2012

5 Little Apples Activity Cards

I think there is a song for "5 Little [fill in something here]"--literally, for anything you can think of. The problem I ran into with apples, was that I didn't like the song. It was trying to following 5 little monkeys swinging in a tree and it just wasn't working for me. I couldn't get the tune, I didn't like the song.

I found another version that I liked better, but it had some extra lines in it that I didn't like. SO I adapted it, coming up with my own! I've included a "mini-poster" of it with these activity cards. You can see it in the preview images on TpT.

Click the image below to purchase these activity cards! Don't forget-- 5% off until Tuesday!


SHARE:

1 comment

Annie Moffatt said...

That 5 Little Apple pack looks too cute!
The Moffatt Girls

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig