Friday, October 19, 2012

Pumpkins, Ghosts, & Ghouls Fun Pack & More Spooktacular Savings!

I have my pumpkin/halloween unit ready to share with you just in time to throw another 5% off sale for more Spooktacular Savings!

Head on over to TpT to download my Pumpkins, Ghosts, & Ghouls Fun Pack by clicking the photo below!

This unit is 71 pages of spooky fun! It includes the 4 activities from my previous pumpkin pack, PLUS 6 more new activities. That's 10 activities for $9.00! Only $4 more dollars than my original pack! Not to mention you can get 5% off Friday-Monday! (10/19- 10/22)

What's included you ask?

P.S. You could WIN this unit by entering the AH-MAZING giveaway at Freebielicious.Head on over there to find out how to enter and to see all of the units you could win!


FirstGradeBlueSkies (Jennifer) said...

Looks great!!
First Grade Blue SKies

Kara said...

You've been Boo'd! Check it out...And as a treat, if you pick a product from my TPT store I'd be glad to send it to you for free :)


Maria Jamella said...

These are so cute...perfect for the Halloween season. I love these for my kids..