Friday, October 19, 2012

Pumpkins, Ghosts, & Ghouls Fun Pack & More Spooktacular Savings!

I have my pumpkin/halloween unit ready to share with you just in time to throw another 5% off sale for more Spooktacular Savings!


Head on over to TpT to download my Pumpkins, Ghosts, & Ghouls Fun Pack by clicking the photo below!


This unit is 71 pages of spooky fun! It includes the 4 activities from my previous pumpkin pack, PLUS 6 more new activities. That's 10 activities for $9.00! Only $4 more dollars than my original pack! Not to mention you can get 5% off Friday-Monday! (10/19- 10/22)

What's included you ask?




P.S. You could WIN this unit by entering the AH-MAZING giveaway at Freebielicious.Head on over there to find out how to enter and to see all of the units you could win!
SHARE:

2 comments

Anonymous said...

You've been Boo'd! Check it out...And as a treat, if you pick a product from my TPT store I'd be glad to send it to you for free :)

Kara
Spedventures

Anonymous said...

These are so cute...perfect for the Halloween season. I love these for my kids..

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig