Friday, November 02, 2012

Baseball Theme Substitute Binder

Finally! TpT let me upload my baseball sub binder problem free! For some reason I was having trouble getting this file uploaded before. I had a request for this theme, and I hope the requester enjoys it! Maybe you'll enjoy it too! A baseball theme for a classroom must be super fun.

I'd love to see pictures of the classrooms people request themes for! Wouldn't that be fun to see?

Click here to purchase!

If you'd like to purchase this sub binder here is what is included:

Includes pages with the following titles:

-The "basic" stuff
- Important Procedures
- Behavior Management
- Daily Routine
- Lesson Plans

And a "While you were out..." page! 

**Also included: binder spines!** (1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, & 3in included)
 
If you're not interested in the baseball theme, be sure to check out my store for many other available themes!
SHARE:

4 comments

Natalie said...

Looks super cute!

Happy weekend!

Natalie
Teachery Tidbits

Erik Montagna said...

Looks super cute! Happy weekend! Natalie Teachery Tidbits

Erik Maurer said...

I really thank you for the valuable info on this great subject and look forward to more great posts. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty article with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great article. Good luck to the author! All the best! bestsportsgearhub.com

Mike said...

Great job! Very cute <3

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig