Sunday, November 25, 2012

Tis the Season for Holiday Fun & Cyber Monday

Just in time for the notorious cyber Monday (and Tuesday) sale, is my Tis the Season for Holiday Fun unit. This is my first Christmas/Holiday unit. You may recognize a few of the activities as past freebies (no longer available) and find new activities included as well. 



Check out the previews below to see what is included in this unit!




You can find a more detailed description of the activities on TpT. I am most excited about the Interactive Reader! For Monday & Tuesday you can get this item for 20% off with an additional 10% off from TpT using the code "cmt12" at checkout.


Go put this unit in your cart right now! :) I know my cart is already filled with 10+ items ready to be purchased!
SHARE:

3 comments

Anonymous said...

I delight in, lead to I found exactly what I was taking a look for.
You've ended my four day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye
Also visit my weblog :: Legitimate Work From Home Jobs

Anonymous said...

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate
you penning this post and also the rest of the site is really good.
My web page clean my pc

Anonymous said...

I savor, cause I found exactly what I was looking for.
You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man.
Have a great day. Bye
Feel free to surf my weblog dfwherald.com

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig