Thursday, December 13, 2012

Swallowed a Bell & Swallowed Some Snow!

I hope this is posted in time for you to still use them for an activity or two! I have a student teacher who is doing his solo weeks these last 2 weeks before Winter Break. I'm not getting to do any planning and these cards are a little late!

I got a lovely email request for them and realized, oh yeah, I need to get those posted!

If this is the first post of mine on activity cards that you are seeing, let me fill you in. I like to take songs/stories that have repetitive text, or sequential events and create activity cards. This keeps my students engaged in the text while we are reading and requires them to listen for the card that they have to be used. I use this type of activity all of the time! :) 

You could easily use the cards for There Was a Cold Lady Who Swallowed Some Snow after we return from Winter break. That's when I will be using mine.


To purchase these cards, click here to go to my TpT store!


To purchase these cards, click here to go to my TpT store!

Enjoy! If you have any activity card requests, feel free to comment below! :)
SHARE:

No comments

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig