Sunday, February 17, 2013

Swallowed a Rose Activity Cards- Flash Freebie!

I'm just crossing my fingers that there are plenty of you out there that didn't have time to do everything you wanted to do last week for Valentine's day like myself. I really wanted to read this book, but it didn't happen.

So, this week we will be reading "There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose" and using the activity cards during and following the story for a sequencing activity.



Along with these activity cards be sure to check out Mary's Literacy and Math activities to go along with the text at Sharing Kindergarten! This is a great addition to activities to go along with the text!


Sharing Kindergarten

If you're quick, the first 50 downloads of my activity cards will be free! But once it hits 50, it will be sold for $1.15. So hurry, don't think twice about it & go download!
SHARE:

No comments

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig