Thursday, June 20, 2013

Blog Lovin' & July 4th Activities

 If you haven't come across this issue yet, then I'm gonna be bold and say you are probably blogging under a rock. But Google Friend Connect, what we all typically click to "follow" a blog is about to be kaput. But do not fear! There is a solution! You can create an account with blog lovin and import all of the blogs you currently follow to that. SO, if you are already following my blog and you do this step, then you're all done! If you have your own blog, you'll want to claim it through blog lovin.

The Brown Bag Teacher has posted an excellent and easy to follow tutorial for how to import the blogs you follow to blog lovin. I'm going to direct you to her tutorial, versus re-creating the wheel!

The Teacher Wife

I have to put this code on my blog, in order to "claim it" for blog lovin.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3121444/?claim=u9ax4rtkjpt">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
 
Are you teaching summer school? Still in session for the school year? Teaching year round? This unit is for you! I had a strike of creativity the other night at midnight, yes, midnight of all times, and I just HAD to create. Create something on my to do list? NO that would make too much sense! I was thinking red, white, and blue and started cranking this out.




I am teaching summer school myself and I think I'm most looking forward to using the flag craft included in this unit.



If you want to see more or purchase this unit, click one of the links below. The preview document includes descriptions for each activity.

Click {here} to go to TpT
Click {here} to go to TN
SHARE:

2 comments

lorawebster said...

Thanks, Erin! This was very helpful. I'm all set up on bloglovin now!

Lora
teaching the littles

The Brown-Bag Teacher said...

I love these ideas, Erin! Thanks so much for the shout-out. :) I hope your first day of summer school was fantastic!

Catherine
The Brown-Bag Teacher

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig