Sunday, June 02, 2013

Swallowed a Shell & June Currently

I love when I have the time to link up with Farley for the monthly linky parties! I was also planning on posting my Swallowed a Shell Activity Cards today, so they are in the same post! Better than 2 posts in one day in my book!

First up, June currently!


I'm excited and sad that my students only have 3 days left! I had no idea going into this school year what I was getting myself into. My first year working with a whole group with either autism, or other communication delays and wow. I couldn't imagine how huge my heart would be for these little guys. Absolutely love my students, they have taught me SO MUCH this school year! I will always remember this group!

I'll have 2 and a 1/2 weeks off from them before summer school. The perfect amount of time. We all need a break. And after 2 and a 1/2 I will be ready to see their little faces again!

For my 3 vacay essentials, I thought of what 3 things I must have on a beach day, pool day, or boat day. I LOVE my towel clips. They keep your towel up over the chair. They are perfect! I love having my kindle to read and a hat to keep the sun off my face!

Don't forget the rule of 3 when you link up!

Now, next up, my activity cards!

I made these activity cards to go with There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Shell. I have made these for almost all of the books. My students love them! If you've never checked them out before you must, they are a huge hit!


Now, if you've purchased them from me before you know what they are all about! You can download There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Bat for free to get idea.

Click {here} to purchase on TpT
SHARE:

2 comments

Rose said...

I found you through Farley's Currently. I have never see the towel clips, but they would have been perfect for when I lived in Florida and would go to the beach. I might have to look for a set for myself!

Rosie
Rosie's Rambles

Jennifer said...

I TOTALLY need towel clips! I saw some on Amazon last year and should have ordered them! Hooray for your first 5k!!

Rowdy in First Grade

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig