Wednesday, August 20, 2014

{Up, Up, and Away!} fun with Prepositions Pack

AND A SALE! YES! TpT is having a BOOST sale today and I LOVE that! I wasn't back to school yet for the last sale, but I just went back yesterday so I'm much more in the {BTS} mode now.

Too whomever made this button, thank you! It's adorable!

I'm also excited that I was able to complete a new product before the sale! Wahoo! I've had this one on my list for a while now. Following the same format/activities as my {Action Action!} fun with Verbs pack, I've put together activities to help students practice understanding different prepositions.


This pack includes the same three activities as the verb pack, but, obviously, with prepositions!

1. {Find the Preposition!} Book: Print pages 3-10 and cut along the dotted line. Laminate pages and bind together with binding machine. This will allow you to create an easy book for assessment. Go through each page with a student. When they correctly identify a preposition, make a mark in the square. After going through the whole book, record your data.
 

2. {Missing Preposition} Book: Print pages  11-26 for this activity. Page 11 is the book cover and page 26 has the images for the preposition choices. Print 2 copies of page 26 so you have enough options for the pages. Laminate all pieces and book pages. Use Velcro to attach three images to each page, making sure at least one is the correct answer. Student finishes the sentence at the bottom of the page by selecting the correct preposition picture. 


3. {Matching Preposition}: Print and laminate the picture choices on pages 27-42. Cut the board pages in half if you’d like. Laminate these too. Use Velcro to have students find the three correct pictures for each preposition. 


4. There is also a data sheet included with 14 different prepositions. You can track a students ability to identify each preposition correctly on up to 12 trials.
 
This item is for sale in my store today for up to 28% off with code "BOOST"!
 
SHARE:

No comments

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig