Today is the first day of summer school and guess who is NOT teaching this summer? This gal. It's actually a strange feeling. I couldn't tell you the last time I wasn't either working or taking classes over the summer. I have big plans for this summer so here's a glimpse of what THIS teacher's summer vacation is going to look like!
1. First and foremost, wedding. I'm getting married this summer. Not til August, but now that school is out I need to focus on finishing up final details. I cannot wait to marry my best friend. A relationship that's been 9 years in the making. Or 15 years if you want to count back to 5th grade when we met.
2. I surprisingly found myself looking at classroom decor two days after my school year ended. WHAT?! My classroom theme has been the same for the last 2 years. I actually don't really have a "theme" just a color scheme thanks to the wonderful tips from SchoolGirl Style. I'm just thinking about changing up my borders, name tags, and the accents I've used. NOT the least bit interested in touching that bulletin board paper. #thankyoufadelesspaper #wortheverypenny
3. You probably didn't know that I was the only girl on the golf team in middle and high school. I was a team captain my senior year in high school, and guess what-- my fiance and I were on the golf team together. I love that we have that hobby we can enjoy together. However, neither of us have played in FOR.EVER. He started going to the range and we recently played 9 holes. It was so nice to get back out there! I am completely convinced however that I do NEED new clubs and a new bag though.
4. So the last time I posted a product was in April. APRIL people. That was almost 3 months ago, but life gets in the way. I've got some ideas up my sleeve and ready to get those creative juices flowing again! I never finished May Cookie Tray Activities, but I have every intention of back tracking and getting them done.
I'm also hoping to fill my summer with some relaxing of course! So far so good. Just me and our fur child home during the day. He sleeps most of the day of course.
Any big summer plans on your summer list? A few other bloggers that I know are sharing what their summers are looking like too.
* Simply Kinder (who has an awesome new blog platform and I love it!)