Sunday, July 26, 2015

Got Back to School Blues?

Feeling the back to school blues creeping up on you? I know I'm starting to! I have thoroughly enjoyed my summer off not teaching summer school and honestly don't know that I'm quite ready to go back! I'm sure once the wedding is over my brain will switch to school mode and I won't even realize it. 

How about a sale to take the edge off of those back to school blues?

Today and Tomorrow (Sunday & Monday) my TpT store will be 20% off! 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Erin-From-Creating-And-Teaching



SHARE:

1 comment

FruchtLewis said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a little bit, but instead of that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I'll definitely be back. IB expert online

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig