Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tell us About You {Tuesday} #tellmesomethinggood

Not sure if I'll come up with a hashtag for this post too, we will just have to see where things go. I DID come up with a hashtag/song for this post. #tellmesomethinggood {I hope you're singing it now} Since I began blogging back in 2011 I've done quite a few "Tell me About You" type posts. I'm going to try and make this one a little different-- as different as I can. I'll share the basics for anyone new here, but I'm going to try and focus on anything NEW in my life. Something that you might NOT know. {That may still be challenging} 


I'm going to start with the basics. Or at least what I'm considering to be "the basics". The stuff you most likely already know or have a general idea about. 


Now for maybe some stuff you didn't know (but most likely did)


If you follow me on Instagram you most definitely have seen Hardy. I can't help but take pictures of that squishy face. I'm thinking about having him be the star of my first Periscope. We laugh because the similarities between his behavior and that of a toddler are comical. Besides having 2 modes: sleep and play, he pukes if he eats too much too fast, rolls right off the couch, always wants to be in our bed smack in the middle, and stops to watch the garbage truck-- refusing to walk in the opposite direction from it, only towards it. What's not to love? 

I'm pretty sure you knew I was getting married if you've been following me since October 2013 {yes, we've been engaged for that long}. BUT you might not have known WHEN I'm getting married. August 1st! Cannot, cannot, cannot, wait for it to get here! I can't wait to marry my best friend and start the next Chapter of our lives {married life}.

So now that I've shared all of that- tell me, did I share something with you you didn't already know about me? If your answer is no maybe I need to stop posting on Instagram so much.. 

#tellmesomethinggood Head over to Freebielicious to link up with us and tell us all about you! There are so many new bloggers out there I can't wait to read more!


SHARE:

3 comments

The Designer Teacher said...

We have nearly the same wedding date! I'm getting married July 30!

Sarah
Years That Ask Questions

Jessica Zannini said...

Congrats on the wedding and I love that puppy's face!

Jessica
Notes From the Portable

Kate said...

Congrats on the upcoming wedding!

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig