Sunday, October 04, 2015

Apples & Pumpkins, Oh My!

It's like it's new product Sunday or something. Actually it's more of, it rained all weekend so all I did was laundry and sit on my computer.

Last weekend I finished up my Apple Cookie Trays and made some Apple Shape Sorting cards. I didn't get a chance to blog about them since the timing was a little late I just wanted to get them out there.





This week I worked on Pumpkin Cookie Trays and Pumpkin Shape Sorting cards. This way something would actually be timely for once. (I'm well aware of how terrible I am about that!)


With all of my seasonal cookie tray packs being completed and *almost* every holiday having it's own pack I've decided on making smaller packs (25-30 activity sheets) with a specific theme, i.e. apples and pumpkins. The idea is for these to be smaller packs that you can use for 1-2 weeks while you focus on a specific theme. The smaller pack size also allows me to make them quicker and get out more themes.


The shape sorting cards are so versatile and I am loving these fun themed shapes! You can turn these into file folder activities, add magnets for cookie trays, add velcro and use them in a task box too! I will be using these in task boxes with 2-3 shape cards in each box. Click the images below to go to my TpT store and purchase the shape sorting sets, each priced at $1.25 (with a bundle being offered in the near future).

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Apple-Shape-Sorting-2118231


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Pumpkin-Shape-Sorting-2129760


Here are some previews of the activity pages included in the apple and pumpkin cookie tray activities. You can click the images below to head to my TpT store to purchase them. 

https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Apple-Themed-Cookie-Tray-Activities-2116801
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Pumpkin-Cookie-Tray-Activities-2129533

Thanks for checking out my latest activities! I've got a holiday themed cookie tray pack to get working on so I can offer a holiday bundle to you soon!





SHARE:

1 comment

ruuk thomas said...

What i do not realize is in truth how you are no longer really a lot more well-favored than you might be right now. You're very intelligent. You know therefore considerably in relation to this topic, made me in my view believe it from numerous varied angles. Its like men and women aren't fascinated until it is something to do with Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs great. All the time deal with it up! 304 stainless steel plate

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig