Friday, May 13, 2011

toffee chocolate chip cake batter cookies.

About two weeks ago I was trying to think of some cookies to make with what I had at the house. I knew I had a box of yellow cake mix so I thought, CAKE BATTER COOKIES! I googled this simple thought and found a simple recipe. I looked in the cabinet for something to mix into my cookies and decided on toffee bits and mini chocolate chips.

Introducing.... toffee chocolate chip cake batter cookies!


Ingredients:

- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup of oil
- 2 eggs
- toffee bits
- mini chocolate chips


**I did not measure out the toffee bits or chips, I simply dumped in what looked like a decent amount!

Steps:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Dump cake mix into a bowl
3. Add in oil and eggs
4. Once combined, fold in toffee bits and mini chocolate chips
5. Spoon onto a cookie sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes

** I was able to make about 36 cookies with this recipe.



 

 I would recommend these cookies to you, BUT, only if you like the taste of cake batter. The taste is definitely there! Maybe next time, I would make them similar to the cake batter blondies with sprinkles and white chocolate chips in them.
SHARE:

No comments

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig