Sunday, April 17, 2011

class pictures

Here you go, the 2 new picture frames I promised! I decorated frames of my class photos to take into my classroom. I made the frame for my AM class last weekend, but didn't want to put up the post until I had my PM class frame done too.


Here they are together, I know you can't see any details. I have pictures of them individually don't worry. The paper used in both, is from a book of scrapbooking paper that is all education themed. It's made by "Me and My Big Ideas" and I LOVE all of it. I found the paper book at Marshalls for $6.99. What a buy compared to the $19.99 price tag for them at Michaels. So of course I bought 3 of them.

AM FRAME


For this frame I did the font in Plantin Schoolbook. There are 2 sets of letters. I did a blue set of letters in the bold setting, and the red polka dot set of letters in the regular font setting. The apple on the bottom right was also cut from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge. The apples on the bottom left are stickers. 

Here is the lettering up close.


PM FRAME


For this frame I did the font in Alphalicious. In both frames the font size is 1 inch, but clearly, the Alphalicious font at 1 inch is larger. There are 2 sets of letters in this frame as well. The green set of letters is the short stack bold setting and the yellow set of letters is the short stack setting. The apples on the bottom left and right are stickers.

Here is the lettering up close.


I really enjoy making these frames. They do take a little while depending on the amount of detail, but I don't even realize how long I've been working on them until I look at the clock! So far all 3 frames I've done are classroom related. I'm hoping to do one for my bedroom next, but I need to venture out for some different papers to use!
SHARE:

No comments

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig