Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wedding Gift

Here's an idea for a wedding gift that I thought I would share. A friend of mine recently got married in Jamaica and had a return party when her and her husband got back. It was a lot of fun! To go along with the beach theme & since I know they go to the beach with family and friends at least once a week, I came up with this gift idea!

The red stripe to go along with the Jamaica wedding!

I thought it turned out so cute! Here's what I started with.

Not the picture frame, I just forgot to move that out of the shot.
I had to use some extra stuff for presentation and to support the items in the bag. (I apologized to them for having to give them some "trash" with their gift!)


I created the tag on the bag with some clipart from Lettering Delights. I simply cut it out and put it on patterned paper and added some ribbons.


The congratulations on the card was made with the Cricut machine and the Alphalicious cartridge. I cut the blue lettering out in the shadow setting, and the red out in the "normal" setting. Both in the same size.


There's a close up of the card with the bag! I hope the newlyweds are able to enjoy their new beach bag, towels, and Red Stripes on the beach with their family soon!

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Fair!!
SHARE:

2 comments

Richard C. Lambert said...

It was a lot of fun! To go along with the beach theme & since I know they go to the beach with family and friends at least once a week, I came up with this gift idea!
best wedding songs

Beautiful Places said...

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day!Free Mockup

Design by Laugh Eat Learn // Theme by PipDig